Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Nutella Day!

If you're like most people, you love nutella. The chocolately, hazelnutty, creamy goodness is enough to bring even the strongest of giants to their knees. And if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you go out IMMEDIATELY and buy a jar! As you can see, I'm a nutella fan, so naturally I highly anticipated World Nutella Day, which was celebrated around the world today by all those who share a love of nutella. It was started a few years back by food bloggers Ms Adventures in Italy and Bleeding Espresso (check 'em out!), to "celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella."
How did I celebrate, you ask?
I baked a few batches of nutella-stuffed cream cheese cookies (get a recipe here), had a "nutella quesadilla" for breakfast, and spread nutella on some toast as a snack. It was quite delicious! Can't wait for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment