Saturday, February 5, 2011

My New Mixer!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! Do you know why? Because I just bought one of THESE bad boys! :D

And yes, mine IS green! It was the last one they had, too! Ever since I started getting into cooking and baking, I dreamed of having one of these. How AWESOME would it be to mix with ease? Add ingredients AS YOU MIX with precision? Be able to make fresh bread because you have a DOUGH HOOK?? Okay, okay, enough of the cheesy foodie-excitement :) I begged and begged but it was never in the cards because they were so expensive. But when I was at Macy's a few weeks ago and say this funk-tastic green mixer, I knew I had to have it! And it was on sale!!! I busted my butt over at Cold Stone (that's where I work) to save up the cash. Plus, stuff like this is a million times better when you know you bought it with the hard-earned fruits of your own labor! So now it's sitting in my kitchen, sparkling with its brand-spankin' new majestic-ness. I can't wait to use it! I'll be sure to take pictures :)

Stay Hungry!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment