Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap

So, I know I don't post much, but since I've been wanting to post more, I'll start with this! The Little Kitchen and Love and Olive Oil have teamed up to bring the food bloggers of the internet together, with cookies! For the 1st Annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap, you're assigned 3 other bloggers and send each of them 1 dozen cookies. In return, you get 3 dozen cookies from other bloggers! Then, you post the recipe on your blog so everyone can have it, and they'll make one big post with all of the recipes together. It's like a little cookie swap party...EXCEPT HUGE! I think it's a great way to get some new ideas and share them with others. And seeing as cookies are my specialty, I couldn't resist! Just click the cookie swap link for more information and sign up. I'm so excited! :D Hmm...what to make, what to make...
The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment